Friday, September 26, 2008

My little man is 2!

I can't believe it, my little boy is 2 today! The time has gone by so fast! He is getting so big and talking so much. It seems like just yesterday i found out that we were having a boy. He is such a light in my life and teaches me so much. So here are some pictures looking back on Kasen's two years of his life.

6 weeks

3 months old
6 months old
1st Birthday

Haloween 2007


Summer 08' Wild Animal Park


My Two Year old

Happy Birthday Kasen!

Mommy and Daddy Love you!












2 comments:

Alli Loar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASEN!I can't believe he is 2! It just seems like yesterday we were at the hospital anxiously awaiting his arrival:) He is the cutest, and we just love him to pieces. Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow, let me know if you need us to bring or do anything!

Ashley said...

Oops! That was me, I was logged in under my sister!!

Christmas 2009